SKILLS TRAINING PROJECTS
- In partnership with
the KLEIN KAROO AGRI BUSINESS CENTRE aims to create 500 jobs through skills training at the various community centres.
- Oudtshoorn Tourism
- Oudtshoorn Economic Forum
- Klein Karoo National Arts Festival
- Organised Agriculture
- Enable coordinated marketing through a marketing co-operative
- Provide complete care at the community centres:
- Life skills
- Abet training (learning to read and write)
- AIDS training with the assistance of organisations such as OHANET (an Oudtshoorn-based HIV care network)
- Schools with feeding schemes
- Mentorship provided at the Leather and Feather Training Centres provide trainees with the necessary skills to
manufacture high quality leather and feather goods.
- Training new farmers and farm labourers
- Facilitating land reform in rural Oudtshoorn to comply with National Government’s target of 35% black ownership by 2015.
KLEIN KAROO AGRI BUSINESS CENTRE
Copyright © 2013 :: KLEIN KAROO AGRI BUSINESS CENTRE
• Site by: